Dec, 24 2019
How to Throw a Superhero Themed Birthday Party
Bruce Wayne into Batman, Clark Kent into Superman, Diana Prince into Wonder Woman, Gotham, the fortress of solitude. There is no limit to the endless places you can go while planning a superhero party for your kid. From décor ideas, costume, and party foods to superhero-themed games, activities and character visit for birthday party in San Antonio, we will give a complete (and quickest) account of everything to nail a superhero theme birthday party!
Superhero Fuel – Themed Snacks
- Wonder Dogs with all the fixings
- Superhero Sandwiches
- Veggie Tray for Super Strength
- Fruit Tray for Super Speed
- Power Punch
- Ironman layered cake and ice cream cut into Spiderman and Batman shapes
Superhero Party Decorations
- Use streamers in yellow, bold red, and blue (or in colors that compliment your superhero theme). Attach Super Hero logos to the ends of all the streamers or action words, like BAM! POW! and ZAP!
- Make small cartoon bubbles from art paper and attach them to balloons.
- Layer pages from comic books as placemats on the party table.
- Invite party characters for kids in San Marcos
- Use cardboard to cut out skyscrapers and use them as a backdrop to the party table.
Superhero Masks and Capes – The Favors
- Give each child a mask and cape to wear during the party and take home as favors. You can easily DIY them at home out of small pieces of fabric or purchase them from wholesale stores.
- If you have photography plans, set up a comic backdrop and photograph all the superheroes in costume.
Superhero Strength Tests – Games for Kids
- Krypton Rock Toss – Toss fluffy bean bags; each hero will get three tries, and the one with the farthest throw will win.
- Big Bounce – Put your laundry basket on a chair. Mark a six feet spot from it. Each superhero will stand on the spot and bounce the ball into the basket. Each hero will get three tries, and the one with all three balls thrown direct into the basket will win